2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF MARINE TECHNOLOGY
• Comparative Assessment of Various Combined Propulsion Systems through a Frigate Mission Analysis
• First-Law and Second-Law Analysis of Various Combined Propulsion Systems Coupled with Organic Rankine Cycles through a Specified Frigate Mission
• A Comparative Study on Ship Performance Assessment based on Noon Report and Continuous Monitoring System datasets
• Electrically-driven Day-Passenger Ferry, Implementing Rechargeable from Shore Battery Sets.
• Applications of “Scan to Bim” technology to offshore structures.
• Safety Challenges for Maritime Transport from the Operation of Autonomous Ships: How safe is safe enough?
• COMMON STRUCTURAL RULES (CSR) FOR BULK CARRIERS AND OIL TANKERS UNDER THE IMO’S MAGNIFYING GLASS
• A life cycle assessment of all the electric ship: the case of a hybrid system with generators and fuel cells
• Generation and propagation of noise from cavitating marine propellers
• Simulation of the Transient Operation of a large two-stroke marine diesel engine equipped with an Exhaust Gas Recirculation System (EGR) for NOx Reduction
• Investigation of Jacket Support Systems: Wind and Wave Energy Exctraction
• 3D Printing and the maritime spare parts
• Smart Energy Meters in Ports: the case of the Port of Piraeus